Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The price of beauty!!

So after a long time, I decide to take the day off and relax in a spa. You know, the usual-cucumber slices on the eyes and towel over the head,lotions on the face...
So i walk in and after a cursory look of my face through the luminiscent light, the Korean lady declares- Oh-you need a Deeeep Cleaning Facial. I said-hey-ur the boss...lets do it.
After I was all comfy and relaxed,she brought her "tools". OOOOh-tools they were!!!
She pricked,prodded and pinched her way through all the crevices of my face.I was almost screaming and wincing. Just then it hit me- Helllo-wait a minute.I am paying this lady a good amount for administering pure pain and...oh also to get me over my phobia of needles.Yup,oh totally makes sense-Niru,i thought.
Then she puts this fiberglass oval shaped thing over my face. OOH! I get it-she is also helping me get over my other phobia-claustrophobia. Awesome! This worked out good today.Oh, The price of beauty.....
Some smart person once said"Beauty is, but skin deep". I am going to heed that advice from now on....

No comments: